Saturday, November 6, 2010

Miracle Water

Play A Jango

a uw a uw I ah I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a a uw a uw I ah I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a
Terrapin turtles and dragon flies a world of wonder what’s became of us and still the children cry politicians blunder environmental disasters its no wonder were still alive it will take a miracle for us to survive I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a a uw a uw I ah I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a If I could move mountains and part the water I would do IT for the world to be at peace and survive another day as I search for perfection in an imperfect world the days run together loosing track of what ever If I ever get there it will be a miracle this time miracle waters flood the bay wash all mankind’s sins away so we may survive another day I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a a uw a uw I ah I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a Terrapin turtles and dragon flies a world of wonder what’s became of us and still the children cry politicians blunder environmental disasters its no wonder were still alive it will take a miracle for us to survive If I could move mountains and part the water I would do IT for the world to be at peace and survive another day I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a a a uw a uw I ah I I uw I ah I I uw I ah a a a a aas I search for perfection in an imperfect world the days run together loosing track of what ever If I ever get there it will be a miracle this time miracle waters flood the bay wash all mankind’s sins away so we may survive another day time miracle waters flood the bay wash all mankind’s sins away so we may survive another day

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A