Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Joined as One Forever" Kevin Lajiness

I woke up in a sweat last night
I had a vision it was a terrible sight
 I took a journey and they showed me of there plight
 I saw two hands joined together by the great creator
 It spanned an ocean and a continent
Then there was a great fight that
Crossed the ocean and a continent
Two kingdoms come from it
 But one was left in the dust and ashes
Too rise from the two that were left for it was born
 Of love not war no man should forget the children
Of those that cried there fathers that died
 That they were joined as one but live in two kingdoms
 Give thanks to the one he has blessed the children
I woke up in a sweat last night I had a vision it was a terrible sight
I took a journey and they showed me of there plight
 I saw two hands joined together by the great creator
 It spanned an ocean and a continent then there was a great fight
 That crossed the ocean and a continent
Two kingdoms come from it but one was left in the dust and ashes
 To rise from the two that were left for it was born of love not war
 No man should forget the children of those that cried
 There fathers that died that they were joined as one
 But live in two kingdoms give thanks to the one
 He has blessed the children

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A